Microsoft Office 2019 is the latest version of Microsoft Office program, It was released for Windows 10 on September 24, 2018. Some features of Microsoft office which had been restricted to Office 365 subscribers, they are available now with Microsoft office 2019.
Microsoft released a commercial Preview of office 2019 for windows on April 27, 2018. Which is only supported for Windows 10 computer and Windows Server 2019 or macOS Sierra and later.
Features for windows:
- Microsoft Office 2019 contains many of the features which was published previously via Office 365.
- Latx works for Microsoft Word
- New animations in PowerPoint morph and zoom features.
- We got new formulas and charts in Excel for data analysis with office 2019
- One Note has been removed from office 2019 but OneNote 2016 can be install as an extra feature.
- The new version includes the ability to create, open, edit, and save files in the cloud straight from the desktop; “Send As” options in Word and PowerPoint, and co-authoring in real time with users connected to Office Online.
- It provides Insights, a feature powered by Bing to provide contextual information from the web.
In Windows you need Windows 10 for the Installation of office 2019, also you can install office 2019 in Windows Server 2019. For Office 2013 and office 2016, all edition contain the client based application which is available in both Click-To-Run and traditional Windows Installer setup formats for the Microsoft Office.
For Office 2019, the client application only have Click-to-Run installer, and also you will get smaller footprint with Click-To-Run version, as compare to client application, server application have the traditional MSI installer.
Office 2019 will receive five years of mainstream support by Microsoft, but as compare Office 2016 which gets five years of extended support, Office 2019 only gets two. Extended support for office that will end on October 14, 2025, while Mainstream will end their support on October 10, 2023.