Open Office is another very popular software after MS Office. Since its free, it has gained its popularity in quite a while. Though no doubt, it cannot beat the MS Office and the working. Therefore, like MS Office, you can also change the horizontal alignment for the text in OpenOffice Writer by highlighting the text which you want to change, and you may set it according to you by clicking on the left, center, or right icons on the toolbar. Almost all the icons of Open Office looks similar to MS Office and so even these icons as well.
How to change the vertical alignment
OpenOffice Writer does not have a feature like Microsoft Word that allows users to align text vertically for anything. However,
- Firstly, you need to Open OpenOffice Writer
- After that, Click on Insert
- Then after, Click on Frame
- Now, In this Frame, you need to look for the window which is showing under type, then after you need to change the horizontal and vertical position to center and both to “Entire page.”
- As per these frames have no borders with it, so if you want to try to keep these borders, then you may click on the borders tab and then after click None under the Style.
Once you have done all the steps, you will get a frame which will help you to the center of your page, which will allow you to enter any kind of text which you want to insert without any issue.