To Install MS Office 365 or Office 2016 OR Office 2019 on a PC…
Step 1: Download MS Office
Go To webpage office.com/setup, if you already have an account for Microsoft, then you may sign in directly with the email and password, and if you don’t have an account, then you have to create a new account by click on “create a new account.” Now you need to enter the following details which are required for an account creation, for that you need to follow some step for creating new Microsoft Account.
Step: 1 Go To URL: office.com/setup
Step: 2 Click on Create New Account
Step: 3 Now you need to enter the following details
- Enter Your Email ( You can use your regular Email). Also, you can use your phone as an account Instead of Email. If you don’t have any email, then you have to click on get a new email address.Then after you need to create New Email address & then click on Next.
- Create a new password for this Email and then click on Next
- Enter First, and Last Name then click on Next
- Now you need to do the verification then click on Next
- Now you need to click on Sign In After Create New Microsoft Account you need to go to the following step
Step: 4 Enter email and password which you created, and then you need to click on Sign In
Step: 5 Now you need to redeem 25 Digits Product key here and select Country & language.
Step: 6 Once you have done all this step, you will get into your account Step: 7 Now you need to go to My Product & services, then after select your office product which you have purchased and then click on Install.
Step 2: Install MS Office
Downloaded setup file extension .exe for Window’s PC’s or .dmg file for MAC PC’s.
Depending upon your browser, click on
- Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer)
- Setup (in Chrome)
- Or Save File (in Firefox)
- You might get a prompt window of a User Account Control, asking, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes in your Device?” Click YES. Shortly, an installation window will appear, and installation will begin…
- Once the installation finished, you will see the phrase, stating, “You’re all set! The office has installed now.” And you will see an animation video telling you how and where to find Office Applications on your computer.
- You can now follow the instructions by clicking on Click Start > All Apps, find your app and select Close.
Step 3: Activate MS Office
- Now you can start Office 365 or Office 2016 or Office 2019 by opening any of the Microsoft Office Application such as MS Word or Excel.
- Almost in all of the Microsoft applications, MS Office generally gets activated when you start the application first time.When you open the application it will give you a prompt, then click on Accept where you agree on the license terms of the Microsoft.
To Install MS Office 365 or Office 2016 or Office 2019 on a MAC…
Step 1: Sign and Install Office
- Go to URL: www.office.com/setup, Sign In directly from a registered account with the product which you have purchased. If you don’t have an account for Microsoft, then you need to click on create a new account and fill information to get registered first with Microsoft.
- After Sign In with a registered account which is related with the version of Microsoft, Office 365 or Office 2016 or Office 2019 whatever you have purchased. Office product home page has following depending on the version which we have purchased from Microsoft.
- So, if you have signed in with your Microsoft Account, then, all you need to do is to Select Install Office > Install.
- If you are logged in with your work or school account, then, all you have to do is to Select Install Office Apps > Office 2016 / Office 2019.
Step 2: Install Office
- When you are done with the download, you need to open Finder on the screen. Now you need to go to Downloads, and then Double-Click on the File which named as Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg (**The name may vary slightly**).
- You will get an installation window, then after you need to Click on the Continue button for start the installation process.
- You will get prompt for license agreement, so you need to click on continue to accept that.
- Now you need to Click on Agree for accept all the terms and conditions for the software license agreement.
- Now you need to choose, how you want to install Office 365 or Office 2016 or Office 2019 and then you need to click on Continue to start Office Setup.
- You need to check for the disk space requirements and change the location if necessary. And then click on Install.
- If you will get prompt for Mac User Account prompt, enter your MAC Password and then click on Install Software.
- Then after your MS Office installation will start and once the installation is finished, click on Close.
Step 3: Launch Office for MAC App and start the Activation process
- To Launch Office 365 or Office 2016 or Office 2019 product, you need to click on the Launchpad icon in the dock to display all the application.
- Now you need to check for MS Word app in the Launchpad.
- Once the MS Word Window is being launched, then a new Window will open up automatically. To activate your office program, you need to click on Get Start.